The Author of the Song "Sell Drugs" went to Jail for Selling Drugs
The American hip-hop artist Montana Millz (a real name, Michael Persso), author of Sell Drugsz, was sentenced to three years in prison for drug trafficking.
The Rhode Island rapper was accused of trading in heroin and fentanyl. He admitted his guilt. According to a prosecutor's agent before the arrest police have followed Persso for several months. The police were intrigued by the fact that in his songs the musician often mentioned drugs.
Montana Millz's repertoire features Feds Watching ("The Cops Lurking").
It is noted that during the trial, the attorney tried, through the rapper's work, to prove that his client was not an dangerous person but could not exonerate the artist.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 458 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia is preparing a Simulation of an Accident at the Zaporizhzhia NPP according to Kyiv
- » Turkey will Vote for the first time in a Presidential Runoff
- » Germany to Transfer its “Patriot” Systems from Slovakia to Lithuania
- » The Situation in Northern Kosovo is Calm - Vucic no longer Leader of his Party
- » Vucic raised the Combat Readiness of the Army and ordered the Serbs to March towards Kosovo
- » Day 457 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least Two People died after Russian shelling of a Hospital in the City of Dnipro