Facebook Introduces Major Changes for Consumers
The Facebook Social Network introduces a major change in its policy. Consumers will start to see far fewer ads at the expense of more photos and posts from friends, BNT said.
In recent years, Facebook has begun to show more and more brands, media and celebrities. A series of criticisms, however, caused algorithm to be changed at the expense of contacts with real people.
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberk wrote that the goal is for consumers to have "meaningful social contacts" and to see what is happening in the lives of their relatives rather than being the subject of propaganda material, for example.
Paid advertising messages, however, will continue to appear.
- » The Court Banned Trump from Blocking his Followers on Twitter
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed