MPs Adopted the Anti-Corruption Act Despite Presidential Veto
The National Assembly re-adopted the Anti-Corruption Act despite the presidential veto, BGNES reported.
222 MPs voted. Of them, 147 for, 75 were against. After a reclassification procedure, MPs again overruled Rumen Radev's veto with 146 votes in favor, 76 against.
Expect more details
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General