MPs Adopted the Anti-Corruption Act Despite Presidential Veto
The National Assembly re-adopted the Anti-Corruption Act despite the presidential veto, BGNES reported.
222 MPs voted. Of them, 147 for, 75 were against. After a reclassification procedure, MPs again overruled Rumen Radev's veto with 146 votes in favor, 76 against.
Expect more details
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend