Turkey Issues Travel Warning for US, Cites Increase in Terror Attacks
Foreign Ministry on Friday issued a travel warning for Turkish citizens planning to travel to the U.S., citing increase in terror attacks, Daily Sabah reported.
The ministry also said Turkish travelers to the country may face arbitrary detentions.
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » South Korean Court Sentences President Park to Another Eight Years in Jail
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry