Ricky Martin has Confirmed that He and His Partner are Married
Singer and actor Ricky Martin has confirmed that he and his partner, Jwan Yosef, are married.
Speaking to E! News in the US, Martin said: "I'm a husband, but we're doing a heavy party in a couple of months, I'll let you know."
"We exchanged vows, and we've swear [sic] everything, and we've signed all the papers that we needed to sign, prenups and everything," Martin continued.
As for the couple's wedding, Martin said a three-day celebration is planned.
"The typical three-day party: the dinner, the rehearsal, the party and the recovery. You'll be the first to know," he told E! News.
Martin and artist Yosef have been together since 2016 and announced their engagement later that year on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. They are parents to eight-year-old twins Matteo and Valentino. /rte.ie
- » Megan Markle's Nephew, Tyler Dooley, Named a Drug after Her 3-Month-Old Son Archie
- » Brad Pitt Received a Compliment from the Space
- » Ed Sheeran Takes a Long Break from the Stage
- » Who Are the Highest-Paid Singers Singers in the World?
- » Interesting Objects to Brighten Up Your Home Decor
- » The World's Five Highest Paid Actresses According to the Forbes Ranking