Ricky Martin has Confirmed that He and His Partner are Married
Singer and actor Ricky Martin has confirmed that he and his partner, Jwan Yosef, are married.
Speaking to E! News in the US, Martin said: "I'm a husband, but we're doing a heavy party in a couple of months, I'll let you know."
"We exchanged vows, and we've swear [sic] everything, and we've signed all the papers that we needed to sign, prenups and everything," Martin continued.
As for the couple's wedding, Martin said a three-day celebration is planned.
"The typical three-day party: the dinner, the rehearsal, the party and the recovery. You'll be the first to know," he told E! News.
Martin and artist Yosef have been together since 2016 and announced their engagement later that year on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. They are parents to eight-year-old twins Matteo and Valentino. /rte.ie
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tips for Looking After Your Eyes in the Summer
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Will Receive Invitations for Brooklyn Beckham's Wedding
- » Demi Lovato is Engaged to Actor Max Ehrich
- » Why Is Mobile Gaming Increasingly Popular Worldwide?
- » The Avengers With a Sweet Message for Boy Who Saved His Sister From a Dog Attack
- » Ennio Morricone, the Oscar Winner Composer Dies at 91