Hungary to Hold Parliamentary Election on April 8
Hungary will hold its 2018 parliamentary election on April 8, President Janos Ader said in a statement released through state news agency MTI on Thursday, quoted by Reuters.
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s ruling Fidesz party holds a comfortable lead over the main opposition, the nationalist Jobbik party, based on the latest opinion polls. The Socialists are a distant third.
- » The Macedonian Parliament Unanimously Approved a NATO Membership Declaration
- » Trump Invited Putin to the US
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » Marines Are Practicing A Little-Used Tactic In Eastern Europe
- » The EC has Warned Bulgaria to Comply with th Green Laws
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia