NIMH: Still Cloudy Today, with Maximum Temperatures of 4-9°C
It will remain mostly cloudy in Bulgaria today, with low visibility in the plains. It will rain in many areas, with rain transforming into snow in the Fore-Balkan region in the evening. There will be almost no rains in the southwestern regions.
There will be light, in Eastern Bulgaria to moderate wind from east-northeast. The maximum temperatures will stand at 4°C to 9°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours