NIMH: Still Cloudy Today, with Maximum Temperatures of 4-9°C
It will remain mostly cloudy in Bulgaria today, with low visibility in the plains. It will rain in many areas, with rain transforming into snow in the Fore-Balkan region in the evening. There will be almost no rains in the southwestern regions.
There will be light, in Eastern Bulgaria to moderate wind from east-northeast. The maximum temperatures will stand at 4°C to 9°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Cold and Cloudy Weather in the Weekend
- » Strong Wind in 14 Regions in Bulgaria – Cold Weather Expected
- » Weather: Rainfall in 18 Regions of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Old Cars will no longer be allowed in Downtown Sofia
- » Weak Rainfall in the western and eastern regions of Bulgaria
- » Warning for Heavy Rain and Strong Winds in Bulgaria Today