Albanians will Protest Against the "Drug-state"
The Albanian opposition will organize a mass protest against poverty, the economic crisis and problems in the judiciary on January 27th.
Leader of the opposition Democratic Party Ljuszim Basha urged all Albanians to join the protest. According to him, "Albania currently acts as a drug nation".
"Today, we live in a drug nation, as it says in the latest CIA report, and it was built on stolen elections, an illegal parliament, an illegal prime minister who appointed an illegal prosecutor to cover all corruption-related files," Basha .
Parliament Speaker Edi Paloca accused Prime Minister Edi Rama of most of the country's crimes, including drug trafficking and corruption. "The aim of the protest is to remove Edi Rama from power, and he should no longer be Albania's prime minister," Paloca said, quoted by the Tirana public radio.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » From Feb 1: Covid Certificates of over 93,000 Bulgarian Citizens will not be Valid in the EU
- » Covid in the Bulgarian Education system - What do the Percentages Show
- » No Night Transport in Sofia at least until April 30
- » Former Health Minister: Bulgaria is Already in the Omicron Phase
- » Bulgarian Professor: At the End of Spring the Cases will Decrease Sharply
- » WHO: Europe is Probably on the Verge of an End to the Pandemic