The Average Insured Income For the Country in November 2017 is BGN 851.25
The average insured income for the country in November 2017 is BGN 851.25, the National Statistical Institute reported.
The average monthly insurance income for the country for the period from 01.12.2016 to 30.11.2017 is BGN 815.96.
The defined average monthly social security income for the country for the indicated period is used for calculating the amounts of newly granted pensions in December 2017, . 70, para. 2 of the Social Insurance Code.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million