The Ozone Hole has Shrunk
The ozone hole has shrunk thanks to the ban on harmful chemicals. This is clear from a NASA study, Nova TV reported.
Satellite photographs of last year show that the ozone hole has begun to close and will completely disappear by 2060. So far it has not been clear whether the reduction of the ozone hole is a direct result of the Montreal Protocol signed by all states in 1985. With it substances that deplete ozone from the Earth's atmosphere were banned. It protects the surface from ultraviolet rays that cause cancer and damage crops.
- » Europe’s Crisis, Attack On Putin, Trump’s Illness – Bulgaria's Baba Vanga Predictions For 2019
- » Turkey May Start New Syria Operation at Any Moment, Erdogan Says
- » The Times: Brexit Will Make Europe Stronger Than Ever
- » German Railway Deutsche Bahn Reaches Wage Agreement with Union
- » Australia Recognises West Jerusalem as Capital of Israel
- » Neanderthal Genes could Explain the Shape of our Skulls, Study Finds