A Businessman was Killed in Sofia
Businessman Petar Hristov was shot in his jeep in the Manastirski Livadi neighborhood this morning, reports BTV.
The shooting took place on Ralevitsa Street five minutes after 10:00.
At 10.14 am there was an ambulance on site, minutes later the inspection started, they said for bTV from the SDR.
The 49-year-old man was shot in the chest, taken to a hospital by his driver.
After half an hour in resuscitation he died, BNR added.
Businessman Petar Hristov, owner of one of the big dairy companies in Bulgaria, was shot at about 10:05 am this morning near a mall next to Bulgaria Blvd in Sofia, BNR reported.
The incident happened in front of a cooperative on Ralevitsa Street, where a car was waiting for the man in front of his home. He was shot with a bullet in his chest and was taken to the Military Hospital.
According to unconfirmed information, the shooter was alone and produced more than one shot, but only one bullet has fallen into the victim, says the National Radio.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year