Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out at the 1/2-final in Brisbane
World No. 3 tennis player Grigor Dimitrov played a third consecutive three-game match at Brisbane (Avl, $ 468,910), but this time he lost. At the 1/2-finals, last year's champion and current leader of the circuit was stopped by Nick Kirios (Avl) placed under No. 3, allowing a 6:3, 1:6, 4:6 turnaround.
It was the first victory for the Australian in three games against the Bulgarian.
- » Bulgarian Coach Attacks Officials During Match, Set for Severe Punishment
- » Novak Djokovic Prediction Revealed by Grigor Dimitrov Ahead of Cincinnati Masters Tie
- » Bulgaria is 21st in Europe Thanks to Demireva
- » Kubrat Pulev vs. Hughie Fury Set for October 27th in Bulgaria
- » Dimitrov is in the Third Round of Masters in Toronto
- » Ludogorets Failed in the Early Stages of the Champions League (Video)