Global Debt has Reached a Record USD 233 Trillion
Global debt has grown to a record $ 233 trillion in the third quarter of 2017. That's $ 16 trillion more than at the end of 2016, according to an analysis by the Institute of International Finance, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
The private non-financial sector has a record maximum of its liabilities in Canada, France, Hong Kong, South Korea, Switzerland and Turkey. At the same time, however, the debt-to-GDP ratio has fallen by three percent in fourth consecutive quarter.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Bread and Grain Products Rose in Price more than the Average Inflation
- » Bulgaria: One Billion BGN are Provided in the 2022 Budget for Food Vouchers
- » Bulgarian Experts: Life will Continue to Become More Expensive in the Coming Months
- » The Fitch BBB Rating of Bulgaria with a Positive Outlook has been Confirmed
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister is Confidant that Bulgaria will Adopt the Euro from January 1, 2024
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister Envisages BGN 710 Min. Salary and BGN 3,400 Max. Insurance Income