Global Debt has Reached a Record USD 233 Trillion
Global debt has grown to a record $ 233 trillion in the third quarter of 2017. That's $ 16 trillion more than at the end of 2016, according to an analysis by the Institute of International Finance, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
The private non-financial sector has a record maximum of its liabilities in Canada, France, Hong Kong, South Korea, Switzerland and Turkey. At the same time, however, the debt-to-GDP ratio has fallen by three percent in fourth consecutive quarter.
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14