Trump Threatened to Sue his Former Advisor, Steve Bannon
US President Donald Trump's lawyers threaten a former advisor, Steve Banon, because he disclosed classified information and humiliated the president in a new book to be released today. A letter was also sent to author Michael Wolfe and publisher of the book called Fire and Brimstone.
Attorneys want to stop its issuance and distribution immediately. In the book, Trump's advisor, Steve Bannon, describes a betrayal and the president's approach to a group of Russians, questioning his readiness for the post, and revealing how his wife cried during the election night. Donald Trump commented that when he fired Bannon, he lost not only his work, but his wits, he added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 403 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv continues to Repel Russian Attacks in Bakhmut
- » Day 402 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia takes over the Presidency of the UN Security Council
- » A Romanian Court has placed Andrew Tate under House Arrest
- » For the First Time a Country in Europe Banned ChatGPT
- » EU Prosecutor's Office is conducting Searches in Sofia as part of an Investigation into Corruption and Misuse of Funds
- » Lukashenko: A Third World War with Nuclear Fire is on the Horizon