Man was Killed in a Balloon Fall in Egypt
One man died and another 12 were injured after a balloon crashed near the Luxor town of Egypt, the Bulgarian National Radio reported. The reasons for the crash are not clear.
This is another such case in the area. In 2013 In the vicinity of Luxor, 19 tourists died after their bubble burnt. In 2009, 13 people were injured after their balloon hit the antenna and fell.
- » Two People were Killed and 18 were Injured in a Crash between a Truck and a Train in Italy
- » Truck Hit a Bus on Trakia Motorway, 12 People Are in Hospital
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog
- » A Child Died After Falling into an Unsafe Wastewater Shaft in Sliven
- » Mass Fight with Hundreds of People in Plovdiv