The Police Cut off Part of Alabin Street due to a Man Threatening to Hurt Himself with a Knife
Police cut off part of Alabin Street because of a man threatening to hurt himself with a knife, a reporter told BGNews. About 8.00 am a signal was received at the Ministry of Interior for a man who wants to kill himself with a knife and is hiding in a transformer station. There are police cars and an ambulance on site, the BGNES reporter added. The section of Knyaz Boris I Blvd is cut off to the tram stop next to the BIA building. Pedestrians are not allowed, and trams are temporarily suspended.
- » Two People were Killed and 18 were Injured in a Crash between a Truck and a Train in Italy
- » Truck Hit a Bus on Trakia Motorway, 12 People Are in Hospital
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog
- » A Child Died After Falling into an Unsafe Wastewater Shaft in Sliven
- » Mass Fight with Hundreds of People in Plovdiv