The US Imposed Sanctions on Iranian Companies due to the Missile Program
The US has imposed sanctions on five Iranian legal entities for their involvement in Iran's missile program, the BNR said. These are industrial companies, affiliates of the industrial group "Shahid Bakery".
Sanctions have been imposed by the US Treasury. Companies are accused of developing and manufacturing parts for Iranian ballistic missiles. The consequences of the sanctions are that if the companies in question have funds in the US they will be frozen and their access to the US financial system will be banned. In addition, any trade in the companies concerned is also prohibited.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Analysis: Anti-Americanism and Russian Propaganda in Greece
- » Day 165 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Parts of the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Plant were Damaged
- » Taiwan's President appeals for International Support to Halt Escalation of the Regional Situation
- » The Death Toll from Israeli Bombings in the Gaza Strip has risen to 32
- » Day 164 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv and Moscow Accuse Each Other of Shelling the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant
- » Hungary and Poland are Against the EU's Plan to Reduce Gas Consumption