Almost 4 Tons of Food will be Destroyed
Nearly 4 tons of food of animal origin will be destroyed after inspectors from the Food Safety Agency made more than 2,800 checks during the holidays, the BNR reported.
The most common violations are unauthorized food sales, shelf-life, non-compliance with storage conditions, and irregular food safety guarantees.
A shop was closed.
- » 120 Children in Romania are in a Hospital with Symptoms of Food Poisoning
- » About 30% of Bulgarians who have Suffered a Heart Attack Continue to Smoke
- » British Prisoners Renovated Wheelchairs for Sofia Hospital "Pirogov"
- » Congo Announces 11 New Confirmed Ebola Cases
- » Over 145,000 Families in Bulgaria have Reproductive Problems
- » Sadiq Khan to Ban Junk Food Advertising on London Transport to Tackle Child Obesity