Almost 4 Tons of Food will be Destroyed
Nearly 4 tons of food of animal origin will be destroyed after inspectors from the Food Safety Agency made more than 2,800 checks during the holidays, the BNR reported.
The most common violations are unauthorized food sales, shelf-life, non-compliance with storage conditions, and irregular food safety guarantees.
A shop was closed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 133 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Researchers Reveal how Bone Health is Associated with Dementia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 150 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 166 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Minister of Health: On December 15, Bulgaria will receive its First Medical Helicopter
- » The US Declassifies Information on the Origin of Covid