Tony Blair Urged Britons to Stop Brexit
Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair has warned the British that the time they can stop Breckit runs out. EurActiv reported, quoted by Focus.
According to Blair, who was the prime minister elected by the Labor Party in 1997-2007, his country will be poorer and weaker if it leaves the EU. "We are making a mistake that contemporaries can not understand and which future generations will not forgive us," the former prime minister commented.
According to him, "2018 will be the last chance to see if a new type of relationship with the Union will be better than existing ones."
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev
- » The Council of Ministers Signed the Contract For the Construction of the Bulgarian part of Turkish Stream