4.1 Magnitude Quake Strikes Greek Island Crete
4.1 magnitude on the Richter scale earthquake was recorded this night south of the Greek island of Crete.
According to the Athens Institute of Geodynamics, the epicenter of the earthquake was in the Mediterranean Sea, 42 km south of the coast of Crete and 377 km southeast of the capital Athens.
There is no information about victims or material damage as a result of the earthquake.
- » The Rain Flooded Sofia
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)