4.1 Magnitude Quake Strikes Greek Island Crete
4.1 magnitude on the Richter scale earthquake was recorded this night south of the Greek island of Crete.
According to the Athens Institute of Geodynamics, the epicenter of the earthquake was in the Mediterranean Sea, 42 km south of the coast of Crete and 377 km southeast of the capital Athens.
There is no information about victims or material damage as a result of the earthquake.
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny but Cold
- » What We Need to Do in order to Get Europe Back on Track to Achieve its 2030 and 2050 Goals?
- » The EU Won't Be Able to Meet its Environmental Targets by 2020
- » Typhoon Kammuri Is Raging in the Philippines, 9 People Were Killed
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake in Kazakhstan
- » Weather Forecast: Light Snow by Noon