NIMH: In West, Central Bulgaria, Snow is Expected in High Fields and Pre-Balkans
Today it will be mostly cloudy with snow and rainfall mainly in Western and Central Bulgaria, snow in the high fields and the Pre-Balkan region and rain in the rest of the regions. No significant snow or rainfall is expected, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency. There will be light to moderate northwestern wind. Maximum temperatures are forecast at between 4°C and 9°C, in Sofia around 4°C.
In the evening and night, the wind will become weaker and even stop in most regions, while the clouds will quickly decrease.
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours