Autonomous Trains Take Over Bejing Subway
The first line of the Beijing Metro with fully automated unmanned trains was officially launched on Saturday, China's Central Television reported.
The new Yanfan Metro Line, with a total length of 14.4 kilometers, connects the Yangshan suburb with the Fangshan area, where passengers can be transferred to reach the city center. The new line has nine stations. Fully automated trains can speed up to 80 km / h. The train will still have a driver in the event of an accident. Fully automated trains are not new in China, but these are the first, fully developed and manufactured in the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir