Autonomous Trains Take Over Bejing Subway
The first line of the Beijing Metro with fully automated unmanned trains was officially launched on Saturday, China's Central Television reported.
The new Yanfan Metro Line, with a total length of 14.4 kilometers, connects the Yangshan suburb with the Fangshan area, where passengers can be transferred to reach the city center. The new line has nine stations. Fully automated trains can speed up to 80 km / h. The train will still have a driver in the event of an accident. Fully automated trains are not new in China, but these are the first, fully developed and manufactured in the country.
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry
- » Marking Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday, A Message from the South African Embassy in Bulgaria
- » Skype Is Finally Getting A Call Recording Feature