Catalan Crisis Cost Spain's State Budget EUR 1 bln
The crisis in Catalonia cost Spain's state budget at least 1 billion euros.
"The Catalan crisis and the referendum on independence cost a billion euros," said Spanish Economy Minister Luis de Guindos.
According to him, following a referendum on independence, which is not recognized as legitimate by the Madrid authorities, there has been a slowdown in economic development in Catalonia.
- » First Crypto ATM Machines to be Launched in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is Again Among the Leaders in Low Debt in the EU
- » Bulgaria Inflation Accelerates Further In June
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey