Berlusconi Selects Toto Cutugno and Al Bano for MPs
The Forza Italy party and its leader, former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, are planning to raise the candidacies of singers Toto Cotugno and Al Bano in the upcoming parliamentary elections, Messaggero writes.
The two may be included in the lists of candidates in polling stations abroad, where on March 4 will be appointed 18 deputies from nearly 1000 members of the two chambers of the Italian Parliament. The newspaper reminds of this information that Al Bano announced in November that the end of his musical career will be on 31 December 2018. The next general parliamentary elections in Italy will be held on March 4th.
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 181th Anniversary of its National Hero Vasil Levski's Birth
- » The Bulgarian State will Provide Millions to BDZ for New Trains in 2020
- » "Gallup International": Bulgarian PM Borisov is the Most Approved Leader by the People from the Western Balkans
- » Bulgaria Consults on DAB+ Authorisations
- » GERB Leader: I am Convinced that Austria and Romania will Continue the Key Priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency
- » Bulgaria Entered a Schengen Mode for the Eurozone Too