Trump will Give Fake News Awards
US President Donald Trump wrote on Twitter late last night that he will hold fake news awards next week, DPA reported.
Trump, who often defines fake news as critical of his government's media publications, said the awards would be "dishonesty" and "gruesome reflection."
"I'm going to declare awards for the most dishonest & corrupt media for 2017 at 5 am at 5 pm. They will be awarded for Inspiration & Stupid coverage in various categories of the media with fake news Listen and watch!" Reads the tweed. Shortly thereafter, the president informed his twitter followers that they should watch the TV show of conservative commentator Sean Hannity on Fox News at 21:00 on Monday.
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » South Korean Court Sentences President Park to Another Eight Years in Jail
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry