Another Minor Earthquake in Northern Greece
Another weak earthquake of 3.9 magnitude magnitude was recorded last night in Kilkis, northern Greece, according to the Institute of Geodynamics in Athens, the Greek edition of Kathimerini reports.
The epicenter of the quake was 28 kilometers from the city at a depth of ten kilometers. Greek scientists believe that seismic activity in the Kilkis and Doiran Lake areas has been weakening since yesterday's series of shocks, the strongest of which was magnitude 4.7 on the Richter scale
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Yellow Code for Rainfall and Thunderstorms has been announced for half of Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny in the East with Rain Showers in the West
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Rain expected in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria: More Sun and Less Rain on the Last Day of May
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny, in some places with Rain today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today