Thousands of Britons were Left Without Electricity Because of the Storm Elinor
Thousands of households are without electricity because of the storm Elinor, which has reached the UK. The most severely affected are Northern Ireland, the northern regions of England and the southwest coast of Scotland. In some places the speed of the winds reaches 130 km / h. Streets in several Northern Ireland villages are flooded, there are closed roads because of fallen trees.
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)
- » Antarctic Ice Melting faster than ever, Studies Show
- » Yellow Code for Rain and Thunder for Half of Bulgaria
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 5.8 Shook the Island of Sumatra