NIMH: Substantial Cloudiness Over the Country Today, Light Rain is Expected in Some Areas
There will be substantial cloudiness over the country today, but light rain is expected only in some areas, or snow in the mountainous regions.
Already before noon, the clouds will start to scatter and decrease, in many regions in the afternoon to sunny weather sometimes. The clouds will again increase from west in the evening.
There will be moderate, in the Danube Plain sometimes strong west-northwestern wind that will weaken in the evening. The temperatures will continue decreasing, with minimum ones at 0°C to 5°C and maximum temperatures at between 5°C and 10°C, in Sofia around 4°C. This was reported to FOCUS News Agency from the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH).
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain