Car Fell into a 10-meter Excavation for Subway
Ford Fiesta car fell into a 10-meter trench on the Montevideo boulevard in the Ovcha Kupel district of Sofia. The car was run by a woman, and there was one passenger.
Eyewitnesses point out that the two women survived the severe road traffic accident, but they were taken by a team of emergency medical assistants for a full medical examination, informs Bulphoto.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Young Man Dies in A Railway Accident
- » Beirut: Lebanon in Mourning After Massive Explosion
- » Light Airplane Crashed Into a Building in Northern Greece
- » Sofia: Man Falls Under a Bridge in Knyazhevo District, He is Injured
- » Italy's Volcano Stramboli Erupts Unexpectedly