From today Citizens of Sofia Can Pay Their Annual Tax on Motor Vehicles
From today, January 2, 2018, the citizens of Sofia can pay their annual tax on motor vehicles in one of the 22 District Departments of the Municipal Revenue Directorate. For the convenience of the citizens, all the offices of the tax offices have POS terminals, announced Sofia Municipality. Online payments of vehicle tax through the website of Sofia Municipality can be made from 1 January. Obligations may also be paid through a bank or other financial institution.
The 5% tax discount is until 30 April 2018 if the vehicle owner pays the whole amount at once.
The website of Sofia Municipality can also be consulted at https://sonet09.sofia.bg/OnlineReportWSClient/obligations.
The campaign to pay the local property tax and garbage fee will begin in the first days of February.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend