From today Citizens of Sofia Can Pay Their Annual Tax on Motor Vehicles
From today, January 2, 2018, the citizens of Sofia can pay their annual tax on motor vehicles in one of the 22 District Departments of the Municipal Revenue Directorate. For the convenience of the citizens, all the offices of the tax offices have POS terminals, announced Sofia Municipality. Online payments of vehicle tax through the website of Sofia Municipality can be made from 1 January. Obligations may also be paid through a bank or other financial institution.
The 5% tax discount is until 30 April 2018 if the vehicle owner pays the whole amount at once.
The website of Sofia Municipality can also be consulted at https://sonet09.sofia.bg/OnlineReportWSClient/obligations.
The campaign to pay the local property tax and garbage fee will begin in the first days of February.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor