Assange with Mysterious Message on Twitter
Wikileaks creator Julian Assange has published a strange message on Twitter, the World News Agency reported. It immediately gave rise to speculation about his condition.
This is a 60-character code and a link to the Paper Planes clip by singer M.I.A.
Assange is said to have died, and this publication will begin to release secret documents.
- Julian Assange
Assange lives at the Ecuador Embassy in London from 2012. He sought asylum from the Latin American country to avoid extradition to Sweden where he was suspected of sex offense. Assange dismisses all charges and sets them politically motivated. He fears that Sweden will hand him over to the United States where he can be sentenced to 35 years in prison for publishing secret documents from the State Department.
- » PM Borisov Proposes Closing all Borders in the EU
- » Academic from the United States Suggests Tsipras and Zaev for Nobel for Peace
- » 30 Foreigners Detained in Turkey in an Operation against Islamic State
- » Dozens of Taliban, Afghan Forces Killed while Celebrating Eid Truce
- » Fight against Human Trafficking in Libya: EU Sanctions Six Human Traffickers and Smugglers in line with UN Decision
- » India Faces Worst ever Water Crisis