Damage of a Wagon Interrupted the Movement of Some Trams in Sofia
Early this morning, a tramway train failure caused a traffic jam on Graf Ignatiev Street. Around 8 am the tram lines 10, 12 and 18 interrupted their traffic towards the center of Sofia.
The Urban Mobility Center said the problem that caused the accident was removed and the traffic was restored about half an hour later.
- » Sofia's Electronic Ticket System in Public Transport will Cost over BGN 73 Million
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"