Grigor Dimitrov Started 2018 with Victory in Doubles
Bulgaria's tennis player № 1 Grigor Dimitrov started the new season with the victory in couples. In his opening match for 2018, the Bulgarian and his partner Ryan Harrison (USA) defeated Australian duo Leighton Hewitt and Jordan Thompson with 6:3, 1:6 (10-5) in the Brisbane Tournament Circuit (Avl, $ 468,910 ).
For 36-year-old Hewitt, this was the first game since 2016 when the former No. 1 in the world of singles announced his retirement from the court.
- » Ludogorets are Football Champions of Bulgaria and Win Eighth Consecutive Title
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost in the First Round in Geneva
- » Three-Time Formula 1 World Champion Niki Lauda has Died at the Age of 70
- » Police in Sofia with Extraordinary Measures due to the Football Derby between Levski and CSKA
- » Grigor Dimitrov Climbed One Place In The ATP World Rankings
- » Ivet Lalova Took First Place In The 200-Meter Race In Osaka