Queues at Airports in the United States After a Computer Crash
A collapse in the systems of the US Customs and Border Service led to a delay in flights at a number of airports on Monday night.
The US Customs and Border Service added that airports now operate normally.
The collapse has occurred in the system for checking the border control data at different airports. According to the Office, there is no reason to believe that the collapse is the result of malicious actions. Border control has been carried out even during the collapse, with "alternative procedures" being used for this purpose.
According to the CBE, the Miami airport's border control border has reached up to 2000 people. A similar incident occurred last year.
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry
- » Marking Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday, A Message from the South African Embassy in Bulgaria
- » Skype Is Finally Getting A Call Recording Feature