NIMH: Substantial Cloudiness Today, with Light Rain in Some Areas
There will be changing, often substantial cloudiness over Bulgaria today, and in some areas from west to east there will be light rainfall. Light to moderate wind will come from west, in the eastern regions -- from south.
The maximum temperatures will mostly range between 7°C and 12°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » Windy Today with Rain Showers and Thunder in East Bulgaria
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated