Europe has an Interest in Good Relations Between Washington and Moscow
Europe must be interested in the improvement of relations between Moscow and Washington - such improvement may even help to resolve the conflict in North Korea, German Foreign Ministry chief Sigmar Gabriel said, according to TASS and other agencies.
"We in Europe must strive for relations between the US and Russia to improve. After all, the United States and Russia - with the support of China - can prevent the proliferation of nuclear weapons, "Gabriel said.
According to Gabriel, Berlin makes the most of efforts to improve relations between Russia and the United States. He also noted that the military solution to the problem with North Korea would result in multiple casualties. At the same time, inaction would provoke attempts by other countries to repeat the experience.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Goes on a Two-day Official Visit to Serbia
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense