More than 3,000 People Received a Free Card for the National Library
The last few hours of the special Christmas initiative of the National Library. As a gift for the holidays, all fans of books and knowledge could receive a one-year free card.
Violeta Tsvetkova pointed out that the initiative is a gesture of good. She added that since December 11, over 3,000 people have taken a card. They are at a very different age, and the library most enjoys the students who visit them.
"The interest is huge by the medics. Also historians, psychologists and philosophers, "Tsvetkova said.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair