BNB Issues 2 Special Coins for the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union
The Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) issues two special coins for the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union - commemorative and exchange.
Exchange with a nominal of BGN 2 and enters into circulation on 2 January.
The commemoration is silver, with partial gilding and numismatic value.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Official: Bulgaria and Croatia Join the ERM II Exchange Rate Mechanism
- » Reuters: Euro Zone Ready to Let Bulgaria and Croatia Into the ERM-2 Mechanism
- » IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva: Emergency Financing to 72 of the World’s Poorest Countries
- » Eurozone Agrees EUR 750 Million of Debt Relief Measures for Greece
- » Important Moments and Insights From the Bitcoin History
- » Summer 2020 Economic Forecast: Deeper Recession With Wider Divergences