NIMH: It will be Rainy with Maximum Temperatures of 9-14°C
There will be substantial clouds today with rainfalls mostly in the eastern half of the country. Over Western Bulgaria, the clouds will sometimes scatter and decrease.
The southwestern wind will weaken and transform into northwestern later in the day, bringing cold air. The maximum temperatures will range between 9°C and 14°C, in Sofia around 9°C.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria
- » Windy Today with Rain Showers and Thunder in East Bulgaria
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding