181 People Spent the Night at the Crisis Centre For Homeless People in Sofia
181 people spent the night at the crisis centre for homeless people in Bulgaria’s capital Sofia, its director Pepi Dzhurenov told FOCUS News Agency. It was a normal night, except that a person was causing trouble after drinking alcohol. The problem was solved and there were no incidents, he said.
- » Only Eco-cars will have Access to the Center of Sofia
- » The Bulgarian Police will Increase Checks on Buses and TIR Trucks
- » Sofia's Electronic Ticket System in Public Transport will Cost over BGN 73 Million
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age