Cloudy with Maximum Temperatures Between 8°C and 13°C
Clouds will be increasing from the southwest with maximum temperatures ranging between 8°C and 13°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), told FOCUS News Agency.
The Black Sea coast will see broken clouds, which will increase in the afternoon bringing rain tonight. There will be moderate wind increasing to strong in the afternoon and overnight. The maximum temperatures will be 12°C -16°C.
In the mountains before noon there will be strong wind from south-southwest, increasing even more later in the day. Mostly cloudy, with rain mainly in Rila and the Rhodopes turning to snow at about 2,000 m. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be about 6°C, at 2,000 m - about 0 – 1°C.
- » It Will be Sunny Again Today, with Highs Between 29C and 34C
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C
- » Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning
- » Wildfire Raging near Kazanlak, 500 Decares of Pine Forest is Burning