Putin has Submitted Documents to Participate in the Elections
Russian President Vladimir Putin has submitted to the Electoral Commission documents for his participation in the next vote, BNR announced. The head of state is on 18 March next year. Putin has applied for independence. It has the support of an initiative committee.
All documents submitted are subject to verification of compliance with the law, the election commission says. During the inspection 15 inquiries will be made in 12 departments.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects Another Legislative Veto by President
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Bulgaria's Health Minister Ananiev with Four New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation
- » Official: EU Opens Borders to 14 Third Countries
- » Government of India Bans 59 Mobile Apps
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov, Health Minister and NOH Discussed the Distribution of COVID-19 in Bulgaria