Putin has Submitted Documents to Participate in the Elections
Russian President Vladimir Putin has submitted to the Electoral Commission documents for his participation in the next vote, BNR announced. The head of state is on 18 March next year. Putin has applied for independence. It has the support of an initiative committee.
All documents submitted are subject to verification of compliance with the law, the election commission says. During the inspection 15 inquiries will be made in 12 departments.
- » Sotir Tsatsarov will be the New Head of the Anti-Corruption Commission
- » The Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Yemen will be Closed
- » The Government Approved Funding of Public Municipal Infrastructure under the IPA
- » President Rumen Radev Held a Meeting with the Club of Ambassadors Speaking Bulgarian
- » The President: NATO’s Future is not in a Union of Producers and Clients, but of Partners
- » PM Borissov: Mariya Gabriel's Responsibilities in the EC are in Line with Some of the Key Priorities of the Cabinet