The Visibility of Trakia Highway between Sliven and St. Zagora is Decreased
Drivers to move with caution and speed at the Trakia motorway in the regions of Sliven and Stara Zagora, warns the Road Infrastructure Agency. In this area due to fog there is a reduced visibility up to 50 m.
According to information at 9.40 am, the traffic on the Hemus highway 14 km in the direction of Varna is limited due to road traffic accident. Traffic is redirected by a bypass route: by road III-105 Eleshnitsa - Stolnik - road I-6 Sarantsi - road III-1001 Gorno Kamartsi - Hemus Motorway.
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours
- » Japan Floods: 141 Killed after Torrential Rain and Landslides