171 People Have Spent the Night at the Crisis Center for Homelessness in the Capital
171 people have stayed at the Crisis Center for Homelessness in the capital.
This was reported to FOCUS News Agency by the Director of the Crisis Center for Homeless People in the Capital - Pepi Dzhurenov. He specified that a frozen person was brought to the crisis center. "We called an ambulance and now its condition is relatively good," said Pepi Jourenov.
- » Thracian Tomb of Sveshtari: Part of the UNESCO World Heritage List
- » Traces of Ancient Civilization were Found in the UK
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing