It is Christmas!
The Christian world celebrates the birth of the Son of God Jesus Christ. In the folk calendar, Christmas begins as early as midnight after Christmas Eve.
On this day the fastings are over and the family table already includes meat and dairy dishes. Believers go to a church where there is a festive service.
The holiday is also known as Big Christmas, Bozhik, Bozic.
Their name-days ielebrate: Bozhidar, Bozhidara, Hristo, Christiana, Christina, Christina, Christina, Christina, Christina, Christiana, Christiana, Christiana, Christiana, Christiana, Christiana, Christiana, Kristiana, Radomira, Radostin, Radostina, Radoslava, Radoslav, Emil, Emmanuel, Emanuil, Emanuela, Manuela, Manuel, Manuil, Manuel, Mladen, Mladenka, Miladin, Miladinka, Milladina.
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films
- » Poll: 58% of Western Balkan Population Believes Bulgaria has Helped for the European Integration of their Country
- » Dr. Ivayla Davidova, BFSA: The most Likely Cause of Rinderpest in Bulgaria is illegal Transportation of an Infected Animal from Turkey
- » Bulgaria Recognises Rights of Married Lesbian Couple in Historic First
- » All you Need to Know About Ayliak Parade in Plovdiv
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding