North Korea has Defined the Latest Sanctions as a Military Action
North Korea defines new sanctions against it as "military actions" and as a complete blockade of economic activity, BNT reports. In a statement by the North Korean Foreign Ministry, Pyongyang threatens to continue its nuclear program and create a "balance of power with the United States."
The UN Security Council unanimously voted for the new sanctions. They further tighten oil exports to North Korea. There are also restrictions on North Koreans abroad. After 24 months of work in other countries, they will be repatriated, reminds National Television.
- » More than 200,000 Czechs Have Gathered in Prague to Demand the Resignation of Billionaire Prime Minister Andrej Babiš
- » Estonia Will Host One of the World's Largest Cyber Defense Exercises
- » Most Americans Believe Donald Trump Should Be Removed from Office
- » France: Nearly 15,000 Households Are still Without Electricity
- » 45 Flights Were Delayed or Canceled in Moscow
- » Johnson: After Brexit, EU Citizens Will Be Treated Like Migrants from other Countries