North Korea has Defined the Latest Sanctions as a Military Action
North Korea defines new sanctions against it as "military actions" and as a complete blockade of economic activity, BNT reports. In a statement by the North Korean Foreign Ministry, Pyongyang threatens to continue its nuclear program and create a "balance of power with the United States."
The UN Security Council unanimously voted for the new sanctions. They further tighten oil exports to North Korea. There are also restrictions on North Koreans abroad. After 24 months of work in other countries, they will be repatriated, reminds National Television.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Zealand Bans Future Generations from Smoking Cigarettes
- » New Record for the Number of Journalists Worldwide that are Behind Bars
- » More than 3,500 Police Officers will provide Security in Athens during Pope Francis' Visit
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases