North Korea has Defined the Latest Sanctions as a Military Action
North Korea defines new sanctions against it as "military actions" and as a complete blockade of economic activity, BNT reports. In a statement by the North Korean Foreign Ministry, Pyongyang threatens to continue its nuclear program and create a "balance of power with the United States."
The UN Security Council unanimously voted for the new sanctions. They further tighten oil exports to North Korea. There are also restrictions on North Koreans abroad. After 24 months of work in other countries, they will be repatriated, reminds National Television.
- » EU Law Enforcement and Google Take on Terrorist Propaganda in Latest EUROPOL Referral Action Days
- » Indonesian Villagers Kill nearly 300 Crocodiles in Revenge Attack
- » Former UK Minister Calls for Second Vote on Brexit to End Stalemate
- » US Charges 29-year-old Russian Woman with Acting as Kremlin Agent
- » Communist-run Cuba Starts Rolling out Internet on Mobile Phones
- » Italy Accepted a Ship with Hundreds of Immigrants