Nearly 90 People Died after a Tropical Storm in the Philippines
Nearly 90 people were killed and dozens disappeared after a tropical storm hit the southern Philippines. All victims are on Mindanao Island, bTV reports.
Due to torrential rains, large landslides have formed, which have overwhelmed villages on the island. In many places, electricity and communications are interrupted. Each year, around 20 tropical storms pass through the Philippines, which bring with them great destruction.
- » Deadly Heatwave Kills People in Japan
- » The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast is Cleaner this Summer According to the Tourist Minister
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria