Nearly 90 People Died after a Tropical Storm in the Philippines
Nearly 90 people were killed and dozens disappeared after a tropical storm hit the southern Philippines. All victims are on Mindanao Island, bTV reports.
Due to torrential rains, large landslides have formed, which have overwhelmed villages on the island. In many places, electricity and communications are interrupted. Each year, around 20 tropical storms pass through the Philippines, which bring with them great destruction.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight
- » Yellow Code for Dangerous Cold Weather in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country
- » Sozopol Beaches Badly Damaged by Pouring Rains and High Surf
- » Spanish Siberia: Unprecedented Winter Weather Torments Spain