"Rolling Stones" have the Most Successful Tour of the Year
The legendary rock band The Rolling Stones topped the list for the most successful world concert tours in 2017, compiled by Polstar.
Participants are ranked according to the average revenue of their tour in each city and average ticket price. The Rolling Stones earn $ 10 million in revenue per town and the average ticket price is $ 159.
The second place is for the U2, whose tour brought them an average of $ 8.4 million per city. The average ticket price for their concerts is $ 117. Coldplay took third place with $ 5 million and $ 105 for a ticket. The top five complements Bruno Mars and Lady Gaga, fourth and fifth respectively.
The list included artists such as Guns N 'Roses, Roger Waters, Dead & Company, Jay-Z, Ed Sheeran, Depeche Mode, Ariana Grande, Neil Diamond, Mark Anthony, Weekend, Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band, Faith Hill, Foo Fighters, Enrique Iglesias, Little Mix.
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » The Bulgarian "Cultural Reforms" Movement Begins a Series of Cultural Policy Forums
- » SKILLET in Sofia with First Solo Concert in Bulgaria!
- » The 11th Bulgarian Cinema Festival in Rome is Coming soon
- » The ANASTACIA Concert in Sofia is Canceled
- » IMANY with Two Big Concerts in Sofia and Plovdiv in June