The Construction of a Fence Between the Crimea and Ukraine Begins
The border management of FSB for Crimea has signed a contract with the Start-7 Production and Installation Center (Zarechnyy, Pensen district) to build a 50-kilometer fence on the border between the Crimean Peninsula and Ukraine, Interfax reported.
The contract price is 204 million (nearly $ 3.5 million). Funding is from the federal budget of Russia.
The height of the fence will be 2 meters and its foundations will be dropped to 30 cm. The construction period is until 25 May.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests