The Construction of a Fence Between the Crimea and Ukraine Begins
The border management of FSB for Crimea has signed a contract with the Start-7 Production and Installation Center (Zarechnyy, Pensen district) to build a 50-kilometer fence on the border between the Crimean Peninsula and Ukraine, Interfax reported.
The contract price is 204 million (nearly $ 3.5 million). Funding is from the federal budget of Russia.
The height of the fence will be 2 meters and its foundations will be dropped to 30 cm. The construction period is until 25 May.
- » PM Borisov Proposes Closing all Borders in the EU
- » Academic from the United States Suggests Tsipras and Zaev for Nobel for Peace
- » 30 Foreigners Detained in Turkey in an Operation against Islamic State
- » Dozens of Taliban, Afghan Forces Killed while Celebrating Eid Truce
- » Fight against Human Trafficking in Libya: EU Sanctions Six Human Traffickers and Smugglers in line with UN Decision
- » India Faces Worst ever Water Crisis